Hi all! After a bit of a time-out (I left my old job and started at my new one in the mean time), I finally found some time to start blogging again! This Friday, October 6th 2017, I will visit the AppManageEvent in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
Visiting AppManagEvent 2017
It will be the first time that I’ll visit this event, but I’ve heard some great stories about the previous editions. This year the speaker line up looks pretty good too, so I’m really looking forward to it.
My program of the day will roughly look something like this:
- 08:45 - 10:00 Keynote - Ten Deadly Sins of Administrators about Windows Security - Paula Januszkiewicz
- 10:15 - 11:00 - State of the Art: Packaging for App-V and other delivery technologies in 2018 - Tim Mangan
- 11:15 - 12:00 - Managing Local Administration Passwords - Mikko Järvinen
- 13:00 - 13:45 - Supporting the mobile workforce with System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Services - Kent Agerlund
- 14:00 - 14:45 - Modern Application Management is here - Peter Daalmans & Kenneth van Surksum
- 15:00 - 15:45 - Look Under The Hood: Bypassing Antimalware Tactics and Infrastructure Response Methods - Paula Januszkiewicz
- 16:00 - 17:00 - Closing Keynote - How to install application packages for the modern secure Windows - Sami Laiho
After the event, I will blog a recap of all the sessions I’ve visited that day. So stay tuned ;).